Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Monday Review

I really don't accomplish anything on Mondays right now between Trajan's ISR lessons and it being date night, but I sure do enjoy them. Perhaps I lack a natural sense of guilt, but the fact that I don't do anything these days towards really progressing the house just doesn't bother me in the least.

I did do a first load of laundry in the new machines and I'm a happy camper. I was washing Trajan's mound of towels from ISR (they require three a day, I sneak by with two) and I was able to fit them all in one load and even though I ran it on heavy-duty, the washer only took 1 hour and 10 minutes. This is over half an hour shorter than the old machines on quick wash!!!

Guitar Hero: Aerosmith also arrived yesterday from Amazon. We haven't tried it yet, but I am looking forward to it. It's odd, I've had a game machine of some type since college (we didn't have them growing up), but I've never been so involved and eager to interact with a machine as I am with the Wii. It makes for a great, easy reward.

For example, tonight I know I'd like to try out the new game. I'd also like to see the living room (where the Wii is located) neatened up as a minimum first step towards getting it organized. Therefore, I'll tradeoff between these two to transfer my motivation to try out the game to getting the room in order. A nice thing about Guitar Hero type games is that there are very easily identifiable "chunks" that are not to long in the form of individual songs.

So, look for info tomorrow on Guitar Hero and living room organization!

No comments: